Get flocked with pink flamingos
If you need a quick fundraising idea for your community, church group, or school, consider having a Flamingo Flocking Fundraiser!
Have participating members pre-order a "flocking" for an unsuspecting target. A standard "flocking" lasts from 5am until that evening, at which time the flock "migrates" to the next target. You can also sell Flamingo Insurance if someone does not want their lawn "flocked". It's very fun.
How many flamingos in a "flock"? How much to charge per flock?
- Small flock, 12 flamingos for $10
- Medium flock, 24 flamingos for $15
- Large flock, 36 flamingos for $20
I suggest buying enough flamingos to have three or four "flocks" out at a time, but it depends on how many households are participating.
If you are offering Flamingo Insurance, $10 is the usual base rate.
- Order form: download as pdf
- Anti-flamingo flocking insurance: download as pdf
- Explanation note (leave this on the front door of the "victim"): download as pdf
Start your flamingo flocking with a pair or two.